viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

Autobiography

Hello!

My name is Tamara Ailen Bravo Hernandez, I am from Chile, in Santiago City. I am 20 years old and I my birthday is 24 of November. I am studying psychology in the faculty of social science of the University of Chile, and I am second year of my career.

I was born in 1994, in La Florida district. I Finished high school in 2013 in
Providencia district.  

I live with my mother and my daughter, and I have two cats.

I like to draw and paint, I enjoy listening to music, my favorite music is Hip-Hop, singers Bubaseta, and Michu MC. However I like also singers Silvio Rodriguez, Illapu, and Sol y Lluvia, my mother the listened to Silvio since  I was a child. 


Thank very much for visiting, Good bye. Kiss.



10 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tamara. I hope you have a good semester and learn a lot.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! good luck with this semester and your daugther is so beautiful.!


    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello my friend! I like very much your picture, is very nice :3 Luck in this semester.
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. my mother also listened to that music when I was a chils so I like that kind of music too !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Tamara, your daughter is beautiful :3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You have a pretty girl! I like Silvio Rodriguez too.
    Good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like the same singers, specially Silvio
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. How old is your daughter ?. It is very cute!
    cheers

    ResponderEliminar