lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

The perfect song



While I have many one of the ones I like favorite songs, and have some important time frame, it all becomes Jorge Drexler.
The Uruguayan singer but has many more successes, is this the one that best applies to life and the course it should have.

This song came at a time of my life where I felt I was having a major change was when I was 16 and I knew it would be breast. I remember I heard this song many times with my mom when we heard the news, and certainly marked me and gave me strength to continue. I know many people like and represent different meanings for each. Hope you like.



"... Each gives what it receives
and then get what you give,
nothing is more simple,
no other rule:
nothing is lost,
everything changes ... "


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario