miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Free theme


My favorite book

Hello classmates!!

My favorite book is "Tengo Miedo Torero" Pedro Lemebel.

This book is very special to me because it made me move much, the story is very entertaining novel is a homosexual old man who falls for a young "frontage left". This book manages to mix a political context (military coup), social context and a love story.

Pedro Lemebel has very good books, and are very similar to this. Can convey all the emotions that writes to his readers, from anger to love. I think it's a very good book that I wish everyone could read.

bye!


1 comentario:

  1. I read!I was in school ... do not know if I liked the style of Lemebel, but if a great writer and exponent of gay literature ... their books have much content and Chilean history

    ResponderEliminar