jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

My future job


I would like job in the future as a clinical psychologist, in adults or children and adolescents. I think that i will decide in the postgrade. In the meantime I imagine working in the public system in “consultorios”.

I like would like to be a clinical psychologit because I feel is very important and usefull for the society. Especially because the psychology has many tolos for help to the people that is complicated, or grups of people in need of guidance.

The type of reward let me i will be the satisfaction share my knowledge with the people that needs it. At a time I learning from new experiences.

I would also like to be able to know many other areas of psychology, such as educational and community, as I believe they are very complementary to clinical psychology.


Also within the clinical psychology that I would like to work with the systemic approach, since it allows a familiar and contextual view of people. It is also much more effective a psychotherapy that integrates all the members that surround the person. However, I also like the humanistic clinical approach, since it has a very integral vision of the human being and focused mainly on his emotions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario