jueves, 6 de abril de 2017

A country i would like to visit

A country I would like to visit is India, because  is a country with a culture very interesting and different. There are many beautiful places such as: Nueva Delhi and Bombay. Also of the beatutiful Taj Mahal. I am surprises the religious variety, since in is country cope the; Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Christianity, other things. However there is a lot of poverty and unequal. Day many  die of hunger, and childrens, abandoned children, but most people full life and full of spirituality. Therefore the richness and beaty of people is I am interested.

On the other hand, India is a country very old, and with history. Also them have good food, very good music and, movies  for example: Slumdog Millionaire or life of Pi.  Also, the people  have different traditions and practices as the marriage other things. I like travel to India, in five years more hahaha, because is very costly. And go for many days. !


2 comentarios:

  1. I like very much! its so interesting the religious variety, gave me the wish to get to know him.
    I hope your wishes come true!
    Bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I believe that India is one of the countries whit the landscapes more beautiful in the world, the architecture is wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar