viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

momentary obsessed

In the last time my obsessed are the accessories. Like rings and earrings. Because I meeting that are useful for the identity and it have content symbolic.  More than an obsessed, is a personal taste of years. Since 10 years old that I have a collection of earrings. However as time passes my preferences have been changing. For example when I was little I liked earrings and rings of many colors, and figures of butterflies, leaves, animals, hearts, etc.  After when I was 13 years old, I liked rings and earrings silvery with a circular shape. After those diverse styles of handicraft even I made them and also I sold them. Following this, I like rings and earring vintage, and finally my favorite accessories and my little obsessed is rings and earrings Indians, since I love it your shape. Also I liked the gold and silver color.

I think i like accessories because also it has story since its construction to purchase. In addition, historically it has in value symbolic and cultural. On the other hand, in my family the accessories has allowed us story, anecdotes, family members. And this is  very important for me.  

1 comentario:

  1. I´m not into the accessories cause I'm allergic, but i think are rings indians are so pretty.

    ResponderEliminar