jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

My best holiday


My best holiday was this summer, the last week of February of this year. I traveled to Buenos Aires and Montevideo, for a week. It was a wonderful travel. I went with a friend at school your name is Daniela.
With Daniela visited four days Argentina and three Uruguay. We are planning travel two months ago. For it, we work very much and raise money. Just arrived we feel unbearable temperatures, over 38 degrees Celsius, therefore impossible to walk in the middle of the city.

Between places we knew in Buenos Aires: ecological reserve, obelisk, San Telmo, barrio La Boca “caminito”, Casa Rosada, Rio de la Plata, and other locations. In Uruguay we visit the beach “Pocitos”

In Montevideo, the old city, new city, art museums and theaters. We ate a lot, and different foods. Also we went to dance and it was. On the other hand, the middle of the city in Buenos Aires y Montevideo is already very poor. Many people live on the street and eat garbage. Despite all this is, it was a lovely experience.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I wanted to travel there the last summer but I couldn't get the money, my work source failed, but I will try to go the next summeeer haha :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Uruguay is cool, i went to montevideo too. The food is delicious over there

    ResponderEliminar